Here are our top 20 tips on how you can slow and delay the aging process at home by making only a few small changes to your every day habits.
10 Nourishing Foods to Slow The Aging Process
Get yourself some of these good and tasty items to help slow down the aging process.
- Pomegranate Juice
- Green Tea
- Olive Oil
- Vitamin C – This can be easily found in: Oranges, Pineapple, Kale and Many More Fruits & Vegetables! (Even Chili Peppers!)
- Orange Veggies
- Fiber-Rich Grains
- Red Wine – But only a glass!
Top 10 Tips to Delay the Aging Process
Just a few small changes that can really make an impact on delaying the aging process.
- Get Your Beauty Sleep – You deserve it.
- Never Sleep With Your Face Pressed Aginst the Pillow
- Use Anti WRINKLE SERUMS
- Use Anti WRINKLE SERUMS (Important Enough to be Mentioned Twice!)
- Before Going to Bed Use a Deep, Super Hydrating Moisturizer
- Make CALCIUM Part of Your Life
- Drink Lots of Water
- Avoid Looking Down at Your Computer Screen
- Try to Keep a Positive Attitude